Parking Violations


Summonses may be paid by mail

Violations Bureau
520 Market St.
City Hall, 4th Floor
P.O. Box 95120 Camden, NJ 08101-5120

Summonses may be paid in person

At the Violations Bureau on the 4th Floor of City Hall.

For a Lost Summons and/or a Notice of Suspended License

  • Dial 856-583-1460
  • Go to the Violations Bureau on the 4th floor of City Hall
  • Telephone the Parking Authority at 856-757-9300, ext. 116 and leave your name, tag number, vehicle make and model, and a return telephone number. An Enforcement Supervisor will return your call as soon as possible.

Summonses may also be paid online

Providing you have the Summons in your possession, type Camden Municipal Court in your browser and the City site should pop up showing the option to pay on-line.

Why was I ticketed? The meter was broken.

  • If a driver is in the process of parking and/or has already parked and then discovers the meter is not operating properly, the driver should telephone the Parking Authority at 856-757-9300, ext. 116 and leave a message with name, contact number, and meter number. The driver should also leave a note on the windshield of his/her vehicle stating the meter was fed and is not operable.
  • If a driver has already phoned the Violations Bureau to report a broken meter, because he/she has been issued a Summons then, there is no need to also phone the Parking Authority. With a broken meter report in hand, the Violations Bureau passes the information on to the PACC for investigation. If it is determined that the meter in question was in fact broken then, the Summons issued will not be the driver’s responsibility and he/she will be notified accordingly.

I work in law enforcement and was issued a Summons.

Go to the Violations Bureau (4th Floor of City Hall) and fill out an affidavit. Ticket dismissal is at the discretion of a Municipal Court Judge.